Taidgh H. McClory is the founder of T.H. McClory, LLC, a leading social impact enterprise dedicated to devising and implementing equity, inclusion & diversity strategies for the commercial real estate industry in New England and across the US. McClory’s career in commercial real estate and advertising has spanned over 24 years and includes expertise in strategic planning, commercial real estate brokerage, marketing, brand planning, market research, and economic development. He most recently served as Director of Social Impact & Inclusion for MP Boston and before that Managing Director/Partner at CBRE/New England, where he led sales management, business development and civic engagement across the NE region.
A civic leader and champion of diversity & inclusion, McClory is an active member of Real Estate Executive Council (REEC), a national trade organization convening executives of color in the commercial real estate industry. As part of REEC, McClory serves on the Steering Committee for the Real Estate Exchange (REEX), a summer college and career immersion program aimed at building the next generation of students of color by connecting them with knowledge, networks and access to the commercial real estate industry.
McClory serves on the Urban Land Institute: Responsible Investment Property Council; the board of Massachusetts Economic Alliance (MassEcon); the Executive Council of Diversity & Inclusion for The Partnership, Inc.; as well as a handful of initiatives focused on economic development, social impact, diversity/equity/inclusion, commercial real estate, education, and philanthropy. Most recently McClory was the recipient of the 2020 – National Commercial Real Estate Development Association’s President’s
Award by the NAIOP-MA Chapter.
McClory graduated from Dartmouth College with a BA in History and Studio Art. In his local community on the North Shore, McClory serves as a member of the Board of Trustees for St. John’s Preparatory School, the Cummings Foundation Grant Selection Committee, and a lector at St. Maria Goretti Parish in Lynnfield where he resides with his wife and three children.
Trade Associations & Non-profit Organizations
· Real Estate Executive Council
· Mass Economic Alliance
· Urban Land Institute
· NAIOP – MA Chapter
· AAREP – MA Chapter
· Builders of Color Coalition
· The Partnership, Inc.
Board & Council Service
· St. John’s Preparatory School – Trustee
· The Partnership, Inc. – Executive Council
· Mass Economic Alliance – Board of Director
· ULI: Responsible Property Investment Council
· Beyond Walls – Board of Director
· Francis Ouimet Scholarship Fund – Investment Committee
· Cummings Foundation – Grant Selection Committee (Former)
· Commercial Brokers Association (Former)
DEI Committees & Initiatives
· DBIE Committee Chair – St. John’s Prep
· ED&I Committee Co-Chair – MassEcon
· EDI CRE Summit Organizer – 2019/2020/2021
· DBIE Committee – RPIC
· ULI – 10 Principles Equity in Real Estate Roundtable
· D&I Committee Co-Chair – NAIOP- MA (Former)
· D&I Committee Chair – CBA (Former)
· Judging Committee – Ad Club Rosoff Diversity Awards (Former-5 years)
· CRE-DEI Collaborative
· Co-Chair, CBRE African Networking Group -MA Chapter (Former)
· ULI – Pathways to Inclusion
· Steering Committee – REEX Summer Program
· Advisor – CREST Program
· The Partnership, Inc – Associate & Next Generation Executive Alum
· Posse Foundation – College Career Coach/Mentor